Clicks offer a free funeral plan to its Clicks Clubcard members, where 10 times your average spending gives you the free funeral cover. Although it is free, you will still need to register your Clubcard membership and activate your funeral plan with Clicks.
So, how does the Clicks Funeral Plan work, and what are their Benefits?
- Spend an average of R50, and get R500 funeral cover
- Spend an average of R250, and get R2 500 funeral cover
- Spend an average of R750, and get R7 500 funeral cover
To qualify for this Funeral Insurance, you must:
- be a South African resident
- be between the ages of 18 and 65
- be a Clicks Clubcard member
- spend a qualifying average based on calculations over 26 weeks
- you must activate the policy with Clicks before any claims can be made against the policy
- select a beneficiary to be paid on the event of your death
Other important info on this policy
- You will pay no premiums on this, and Clicks will pay the premium on your behalf, as long as you qualify you will be able to make a claim
- The waiting period for natural death claim is 3 months
- Activate your funeral cover by registering here, calling 0861 646 444, or sending an SMS to 43881
- The qualifying average calculation is based on 26 weeks prior to the member’s death
Contact Clicks to activate this free service.